Rochelle Heights Boasts its very own Neighborhood Association. This past November 24th, they held their first (annual) 5 K Turkey Trot! The proceeds going to benefitting the Association.
How much are the annual dues? The fee is just $75 and the benefits are priceless!
Here is a list of the events scheduled to-date:
- Saturday, May 13th 9:30 – 1 p.m. Annual Plant Sale on Hamilton Avenue
- Saturday, May 13th, 2 p.m -3 p.m. Spring Fling and Tennis Open House
- Thursday, May 16th, 7-9 pm., Alvin & Friends, Memorial Highway -Annual Meeting
- Sunday October 22, 2-5 p.m. Harvest Party behind the tennis courts on Blvd. Eats
- Holiday Open House – Date and time to be announced
- Board Meetings – Monthly – dates and times to be announced.
New Rochelle has so many wonderful communities, and the Historic District is just one! SO many famous people live/once lived in New Rochelle’s Historic District also. Ruby Dee and Ossie Davis used to live in New Rochelle, and their home was sold last year for $1,237,500. A beautiful home located at 11 Slocum Street, also just entered the market at $1,199,000. Come and visit, you will love it!
New Rochelle is GREAT!