There are always so many reasons to purchase a home. It could be that you are relocating, downsizing, finding that larger home for the large family and guests, but there is definitely more than 10 good reasons to purchase 50 Hamilton Avenue!
- Appraised at One Million dollars, and being offered at $989,000, this home offers fantastic value!
- Located in New Rochelle’s Historic District where elegant turn of the century homes abound. This 4391 square foot home with its 7 bedrooms and 4.5 baths is no exception.
- The property size is 0.58 of a lush acre. There is a play set, partially heated driveway, separate garage, and gorgeous front porch where you can sit and ponder happy thoughts!
- Renovated bathrooms (the master bathroom has a dressing room also), a renovated kitchen are all great features that you will like and appreciate.
- Did I mention the bedrooms? They are huge!
- A finished basement too! The current owners use this great space as a play area and a gym. Yours to decide!
- Clients always ask about storage. No worries here. Walk in closets (storage rooms) are great pluses to this beautiful home. There is a built in Elfa closet system in the Master Bedroom too.
- Great patio with barbecue grill just awaiting your cook outs!
- Did you know that Rochelle Heights has a Neighborhood Association? For just $75 a year, you get to meet your neighbors at wonderful get togethers, parties, and so much more. There is even a Thanksgiving “Turkey Trot’ race to benefit local charities.
- Do you play tennis? Then you must join the Rochelle Heights Tennis club with its two red clay courts. Just $300 a year!
- Did I say 10 reasons? So many more…. just a mile from the train station, the vibrant downtown with its art galleries and wonderful restaurants, and just 30 minutes from New York City. Did you know that New Rochelle has Amtrak trains going to Boston and Washington, DC.?
Come and visit, you will LOVE IT!!
New Rochelle is GREAT!
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2019 Gay Rosen