Every home is special in its own year. It could be the location, the price, the condition, and 21 Sicard Avenue in New Rochelle is no exception!
Here are 10 GREAT reasons to purchase this unique home:
- There is a professional office complete with office, two rooms for patients (or whatever you desire!), a reception room, 2 large closets and a room with sink, and cabinetry. This could all be easily changed over for that special guest or in law suite.
- The main house offers 150 year old reclaimed American Chestnut flooring. The floors are simply gorgeous!
- There are 5 spacious bedrooms in the home with 2.2 bathrooms also.
- Do you like water views? Well, there are partial views of Paine Lake.
- The home is close to all transportation, and houses of worship of all denominations.
- The home is located on a one way street so traffic is less!
- Across the street is the historic Paine Cottage!
- The home offers central air conditioning, gas heat.
- The owner recently replaced two front roofs, and the main roof is just 6 years old.
- Wonderful lower level with white carpeting! There is an American Dry basement system installed in the lower level. Also great crawl space for storage.
Come and visit. You will love it!
New Rochelle is Great!
Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2020 Gay Rosen